Here are some common questions we get about our designs and the design process:
What Does the Design Process Look Like?
- Submit your Design Request!
- Our art team will create your design and send you a proof for approval.
- If you need to make edits, please reply to the proof you were sent with detailed comments.
- Once the proof is approved by you, we will submit the design to Affinity Licensing for approval. If no Greek trademarks are used in the design, this step is skipped.
- Your product is created and posted to your chapter's store!
What's Your Turnaround Time for Designs?
Once you submit a design request, the typical turnaround time for your first proof is 24-48 hours - Note that our design team only works Monday - Friday.
Will You Be Able to Get My Design Licensed?
If your design has any references to alcohol, drugs, sex/nudity, or any other elements that would be deemed inappropriate by a large non-profit organization (like your nationals) then the design probably won't be licensed. If you send in a design request featuring any of these, we will advise you on how to change the design so it has a chance of being approved by the licensing company.
We will not print a garment bearing any fraternity/sorority trademark (example "Sigma Chi" is a trademark of Sigma Chi) that is not licensed.
What If My Design Containts Trademarks or Copyrighted Elements?
Any trademarked or copyrighted material that is NOT greek affiliated (organization name, seal, badge, motto, etc) will not be printed. We will do our best to create a design to your liking without infringing.